msn messenger and windows messenger beta freeze...only trillian works!>@#>~>@#~#~3.~@

Xiggy

Daemon Poster
msn messenger and windows messenger beta freeze...only trillian works!>@#>~>@#~#~3.~@

ok guys i use msn messenger as my main messaging program and i use it for maybe 3 or more ours everyday...now one day when i was using msn 7.5 it logged me out and said there was an error and asked if i wanted to send it to msn or not...i declined...so then i tried to log in and it froze everytime i logged in...so i got rid of it and went back to using trillian which works great..now i also use aim and it has never stopped working for me and neither has trillian...now then i saw the new windows messenger beta so i donwloaded it..it worked great for a long time then it did the exact thing that msn did that one day...so then i had to delete it and go back to using trillian which works great but i would rather be using msn messenger or windows beta...can u guys plz help me...i also have virus and spyware protection and my computer is clean...plz help thx!

Re: msn messenger and windows messenger beta freeze...only trillian works!>@#>~>@#~#~3.~@

Have you tried cleaning your registry of any msn/windows messanger files and then reinstalling msn messanger?

Re: msn messenger and windows messenger beta freeze...only trillian works!>@#>~>@#~#~

hey when Msn dont work.. you know the little find the hammer comes in handy

Re: msn messenger and windows messenger beta freeze...only trillian works!>@#>~>@#~#~3.~@

find the hammer??..also nice penguin...how do i clean my registry of the windows/msn messenger??? thx

Try another Instant Messenging program if nothing else works, like Trillian or something. :) It works with MSN Yahoo etc. etc.

just remove any msn messenger related files and folders in program files (after you uninstall). as for cleaning the registry im no good with that but google around for free registry cleaners. you could also use regeit (type that in the run command).

oh thx guys...um im using trillian right now but i want msn back...so i upen up run/cmd then type in regeit?

and ill google a registry cleaner..thx guys!

yea thats it. that will give you regedit. just look for any messenger related stuff in there. its worth a try, just be careful. the registry cleaner will remove other crap aswell which will be good

Re: msn messenger and windows messenger beta freeze...only trillian works!>@#>~>@#~#~

Xiggy said:
oh thx guys...um im using trillian right now but i want msn back...so i upen up run/cmd then type in regeit?

and ill google a registry cleaner..thx guys!
A little offtopic thing: Have you tried out the Windows Live Messenger yet?

yeh thats what i by windows messenger...i meant the live one..it works great and u can use pics etc.. thats y i want it back soo badly..and ill try regedit because i already tried a registry cleaner and all it would let me do was degfragment ill tell ya how it goes

Back
Top Bottom