New Section

mark thorpe said:
nope your mistaken, gurus are nothing special (no offense to guru's ;) ), they are just normal members with alot of posts. the only 'special' members are moderators and admins, not gurus. members have always been allowed to post here, thats the whole idea of this section, for members to give their suggestions and feedback.
Gurus are members with 1000 posts... :) Maybe there should be like Super Guru :p or something at 5k posts.

yeah cuz, frankly I dont care about the computer someone else is making, and I get sick of weeding thru threads about building.

Its not mackenzie, so don't worry about it.

Personally even at this time people aren't posting in the right sections, for example a couple of days there was quite a few posts about computer problems or queries in the social lounge, and these weren't by new members, but existing people, so if it can't be managed now, then how is creating more sections going to help?

07mackenzie said:
Sorry about that guys, I didn't know it was Guru/Mods only :X Won't happen again!
It was my mistake, members are allowed to post in CF Suggestions, post away!!, clear now? :D

mark thorpe said:
no, its not guru/mods only. you are welcome to post here
Blimey, Mark, it takes some getting through to 'em!! ye gods!!

Hey mate, I thought you were going away for the summer, or are you logging in from there?, anyway, enjoy this weather wherever you are, it's been very hot here [26c] for the last ten days or so, bit cooler today, little or no rain.

nope, im still in thaxted.. battling away with college work. finish college next week, then back to work. got a holiday planned in about 3 weeks, fly fishing for a week.. and ive got one more week to take over the rest of the year.. and a week at christmas. other than that im just at work and college..

Back
Top Bottom