Left, Right, or Both Handed?

Yeah, my statement above isnt like.. to be taken to extremes lol, My right hands not THAT much weaker than my left, and my right isnt THAT much most precise than my left, just a general note of what i can tell lol

I can write with two hands at once, but my left is just a bit sloppier than my right (because I'm not as practised with it, its legible just not as clean lol)

Prob More Both than one sided

Iam right handed but due to developing RSI in my right wrist i was forced to use my left until it cooled over. i still use my left wrist now if i feel its coming back to give it a break. It was weird at first but i soon got use to it and it was good as my right wirst in no tiime at all. apart from playing games i just couldnt get my head aronud thta. that was really odd. so im both really when it comes to using a mouse

I'm right handed although I'm not too bad with my left. I can't believe we haven't had this topic before on the forum

David Lindon said:
I'm right handed although I'm not too bad with my left. I can't believe we haven't had this topic before on the forum
we did a LONG time ago, and you posted the same thing! haha.

or maybe I dreamt it... I dont know!

either way, I do remember you saying something in the range of "I cant believe we havent had this thread before!"

I'm right handed for using a pen, right handed for using a mouse but ambidextrous for using a knife.

Yeah, I made this thread a long while ago, and david made a similar post in it as well

Back
Top Bottom