Gallery: Cases

Not bad, it's just too messy. So many wires makes me want to go rampant! GAR! O.O But yeah, nice computer.

lhuser said:
Running:

pict02413sd.jpg

Like the little LED's..bet that looks nice in the dark.

P6160682.jpg

P6160680.jpg

P6160677.jpg

P6160675.jpg

P6160676.jpg

I know its dirty as hell, i plan on organizing it after i build my new comp, and yes those are 3 fans on the side panel. Its my custom design, probly sucks, idk. And yes its loud as hell.

I run a fully aclyric case, just so you guys know, they are goddamn hard to take apart and put together. Adding a drive is a nightmere. And if you get lights, they do get annoying after a while (really bright).

However, my case is hands down the sexiest during our LAN parties in my town. A blue and red aclyric monster. :) I'll post a pic sometime.

Yeah, acrylic cases are really nice if you have all your hardware set and ready. They look even better at LAN parties because you can see everything. I would imagine wire management would be a nightmare though.

I'm through with my Aspire X-Superalien. It's loud and ugly. I must've been drunk when I bought it. :p Either way, I'm gonna buy the Antec P-180 from my good 'ol pal, Ownage. :D He even modded it already, so I guess the $80-$90 I'm paying for it is worth it. :p

I've heard the Antec P-180 is a fabulous cooler too, and should keep any components cool with good fans to boot.

The only things i dont like about acrylic cases is (a)they crack (b) the scratch easy and (c) they all look pretty much the same.

Back
Top Bottom