Im going to be a policeman!!!!!!!!!!!

sweet! I want to be a US Marshal once i finish school, in a year after i get a car i'ma do some volunteer work which will be cool.

Hey I was intrested in a program kinda like the one that 99nasha is in :)

One of the major things they do is clean up the parks (Get the sex and drugs outta public parks)

It is a VERY rewarding job guy. Set your mind to it and don't lose focus, and you'll make it happen..

Law Enforcement can be one of the most stressful jobs around, and being able to deal with it is imparitive, Especially working in Los Angeles, CA.

Good Luck

Thats Great Man, That makes two of my friends going into law enforcement now.

You are, My friend Cory's going to the police accademy to be a patrol officer, And Now MY mother and father are applying (Dispatcher, and Patrol Officer)

Good luck, I hope you enjoy it

Wow, good luck with that :)

I also didn't know how you started on CF. Thats rather kewl actually :p

On the plus slide, when you get into it, and want to ride your bike where ever you want, you'll be the police, haha :D

99nasha said:
Almost 18 now, and Im having my interveiw for a special constable! Its voluntary work for only 4 hours a week but it will set me in the right direction for when I want to move into it full time. How cool!!

Funny that almost 2 years ago I was on this website as a school kid wanting to know how to fix my joystick, and now Im announcing that Im going into the police force. Its proper scary...Lifes moving to fast for me

Woah, right on. Im sure your going to be a motorcycle cop, right? Hahaha, thats awesome, good luck with that :D

Back
Top Bottom