If you could meet anybody on CF in real person... who would it be?

Paradox said:
give me a year, and ill be able to buy my own airline ticket and passport out there lol

i am going to japan during the summer between junior year and senior.. (next summer) so mayb i can arrange to come out and visit all my uk friends along the way lol
Wow, if you get to England, you're welcome to look me up.

Paradox said:
give me a year, and ill be able to buy my own airline ticket and passport out there lol

i am going to japan during the summer between junior year and senior.. (next summer) so mayb i can arrange to come out and visit all my uk friends along the way lol

btw mooseman, nice post count
rofl yea but i just runined it O.O muh hahaha

Jordan Pardy said:
How can you ruin your post count? :confused: :D
It was said that admin could deduct points if you were found to be posting just to gain points, but it's never been used to my knowledge.

Brookfield said:
It was said that admin could deduct points if you were found to be posting just to gain points, but it's never been used to my knowledge.
Oh yeah, i forgot about that. Yeah, it is possible as all the data is stored in something called a MySQL database {posts, threads, members, settings, etc. etc.} and it can be changed via the Admin CP or you can just edit the variable in th MySQL database table for posts under that particular person's username lol.

I forgot about the years when I used to have a forum... :eek: ;)

Back
Top Bottom