Crysis screenshots

those are pretty impressive, and i am going to be damm pissed if i find out those are screenies from movie segments. The enviroments are what i find most impressive, and how the lighting is so accuratly portrayed. Plus the skins dont look bad at all either.

Those arent from movie segments. There are movies that show that all of thats in real time :p

Fisher said:
does any body know what specs you might need to run it? i would imagine it might be alot to get the most out of it.

well it's gonna be using dx10 so my gues would be that u need a vid card which supports dx10. So none of the current cards would really do. And then probably like 2Gb of ram or more, depending how well they can tweak the engine.

I'm pretty sure also some Direct X 10 features will be able to be implemented into Direct X 9 hardware without much hassle. Even if emulation has to be a possiblity by the processor.

Hmm i wonder what settings i'll be able to play it in on my computer. This game might force me to start to overclock some things.

6800GT...not too sure...

I have a 6800GS and I'll probably get the same type of performance.

I know from experience now that my card can't run latest games at 1280x1024 at a smooth 30fps any more with games like Need For Speed most Wanted at the best settings.

This is obviously going to push it even more, so I'd suggest a resoloution of 1024x768-1152x864 with Low settings would probably be a possiblity to play on in some form or other.

Yeah i'm thinking about either overclocking my card a ton or just buy a new one. I hate to spend another 300+ for a good card but it might be my only solution. Oh well, life of a gamer.

Back
Top Bottom