Left, Right, or Both Handed?

Stupid Question: While reading this thread I just thought of this, do left-handed people use the mouse with their left hand too?

Jordan Pardy said:
Stupid Question: While reading this thread I just thought of this, do left-handed people use the mouse with their left hand too?
as i lefty i can reply 2 that, no. not normal lefty's anyway. lol, u can't game and use ur mouse with ur left hand very well at all, it's still natural 2 use the mouse with ur right hand for lefty's, or like i said normal ones at least :p

Kage said:
Sorry, I didn't mean any offence Recon. I was just commenting on what it was actually called is all :)

I wonder how many left handed people we actually have.
oh no problem dude, oh btw thanks for moving it.

I was left handed, and just trained my self to be both. I'm much slower with my right.

Jordan Pardy said:
When using the laptop with the "heat sensitive thing" (trackpad?) i use my left hand, but when using a regular mouse, I use right.

MooseMan said:
as i lefty i can reply 2 that, no. not normal lefty's anyway. lol, u can't game and use ur mouse with ur left hand very well at all, it's still natural 2 use the mouse with ur right hand for lefty's, or like i said normal ones at least :p
Yeah, thats what I was thinking, lol :rolleyes: :rolleyes: Thanks for the answer.

I'm both handed. I mostly use my left hand for eating and writing and stuff but i can use my right, and i mostly use my right hand for sports but i can use my left.

Back
Top Bottom