Abortion: What Are Your Thoughts?

neenjaoflove said:
it is the people who have unprotected sex's fault for the consequences...that is true alvino...but i am still pro choice

Oh don't get me wrong. I'm not taking sides here or anything. I'm just saying that all this controversy over abortion rights is somewhat silly to me. :)

You be amazed at genetics and wtf they can do. I'm sure one day they can be able to tell you how you will react to different situtions and stuff. Being gay I don't believe any real normal person would select to be gay.
1. The attention of being gay is huge! To some your not normal and to some your like a satanic creature walking this earth.
2. It shows in animals as well. If you ever been on a farm long enough you somtimes will run across a gay bull or horse or somthing. I'm not too sure but I don't think a horse would choose to be gay for the attention...

Being who say being Gay is a choice are illinformed.
Poeple who say there IS a gay gene are in teh same group as the poeple who saz being gay is a choice.
Poeple who say it appears being gay isn't a active choice the person makes but a subconusion one.

DJ-Chris i'm sure for example didn't one day sit down look at a few pictures and go erm do I enjoy being straight more or gay. From the times I've asked people who are gay the reply tends be along the lines of "Felt righ" staright poeple you get a lot of different replies like "i'm not ever going be a BEEPING faggit" to "felt right" generallz I get the first one more often then the other.

They did a study with 100 straight men, gay men, bisexual men, and the same with women. You'll never guess what they found after showing all the suspects pictures of different sexes gay men brains tended to react just like all the other gay men minds, same with all the mens group. Women reactions were slightlz varied. They found women would get simulated in both parts somtimes (indicting bisexuality which you see everyday)

The agruement of its enviormental is null and void as well. Why do gay children often times come out of faimlies with straight parents? Why is it when a gay person has a child it often comes out straight? Why is it that as a lil boy my babýsitters were gay and a huge influence on my life yet I still feel naturallz attracted to girls? Its wierd isn't it considering i'm type of person thats extermely open minded and wouldN#t hold my self back if I felt attracted to men.

so he just found out hes gay? well i just found out im a serial killer...i seriously think thats a great way to put it in perspective...i also know a guy who goes to my school who is gay and his father is also a preacher...he "found out he was gay" when he was 9...hes 16 and he just came out of the closet but i mean...he himself now knows it was a choice

That is a very true statement. Serial killers tend to have several key factors in common, this has bene studied quite a lot too. All of them seem to have certain factors in common most of which you'd never believe it don't invovle enviromental factors! So you could be a serial killer and not even know it yet.

Being gay isn't a choice most of us make... Well some poeple may lie to themsevles as wel. Him coming out is a CHOICE I highlz doubt he choose to be gay because he wanted to be "cool" or to "fit in"

13 and sexually active is kinda young IMHO. I'd consider 15 or 16 the norm. I don't believe a kid would be mature enough to handle a sexual reletionship at that stage in life. However some are more advanced then others.

And having unsafe sex isn't against the law, having a recongized medical produce that can benefit the person is.

If anyone feels I should back up my claims that being gay isn't a choce i'll be more then glad to show them after a quick google.

Well usually the best breeding ground for serial killers and criminals of that sort is the home they were raised in. Parental abuse, alcohol, smoking, violence etc.

How do you decide you want to be gay? Seriously...

Do you just tell yourself, "I feel like being homosexual so I will go check out guys instead of girls." :confused:

Either way, the mind is a weird realm, I'll give you that. ;)

Pro-choice. There is no way the baby can define pain while it is in the coma-like state. The only sense the baby has is sound and vibrations, it knows when the mother is talking, when there are others around her, etc.

But it is not human yet, the government should have no say what the woman does with herself.

Nik00117 said:
Poeple who say there IS a gay gene are in teh same group as the poeple who saz being gay is a choice.

Their is a DNA pattern that has been noticed, but however this is just more common in gay people and not found in all of them. It's been concluded that sexuality is pre-birth and that it's most likely hormones as well. The more son's a women has, the more likely the next born son will be gay. It's kind of like population control :)

And I have known exact twins raised in the exact same way, and one is straight and the other is gay.

*sorry for hijacking thread, but I didnt make the origional hijack comment*

Well, besides not knowing how to spell, you apparently don't know bio that well.

It's been suggested and to a certain extent proven that homosexuality is a naturally occuring abnormlity that is seen in many species (definately not just humans).

It's not a choice. Just like for straight guys, seeing a hot girl is instantly attractive, we don't have a choice.

For those that believe in the "choice"

Ok. There is a pregnant girl. 2 weeks into it, the fetus can feel pain. You can't have an abortion before 2 weeks anyways. Most happen after 3 months so as not to cause harm to the mother, and make the abortion successful.

Now.. You say this is not murder, its just getting rid of the fetus as you like to call it to take away the humane view of the child. Well, If thats really how it is, You think its alright to kill that child which is developped enough to feel pain, Why not just wait until its out and kill it then? itd never be on record would it? just get rid of the body or something and have no one know about it

Oh, thatd be wrong? Yeah I suppose.. That would be murder.. But then again, It's the same thing as killing that child while its in the womb. It feels the same pain it would when its out, after its considered "alive." Despite the fact it was alive inside the woman.

It's alot easier to face things when your not actually facing them, Get rid of it while its still inside, where you dont have to look at it, your consience has this falsehood that its ok to do it. While without all the polically correct labels it would be known as simple what it is.

Murder

^^^
What about the day after pill? It's considered by many an abortion, as you take it after you have had a condom breakage / unprotected sex and it stops the child from being born.

And, if you have a medical journal to prove your two week thign that would be good :)

Back
Top Bottom