CF down but not out!

joxley1990 said:
Ahh..I did not think like that. Are you disabled Brookfield? Dont mean to cause offence..
That's kind, no, I'm not exactly disabled, mainlly it's because in the last three years, I've had three operations, which have left me a little unsteady on my feet, the ops were for things that weren't life threatening, but one might return, meaning another experience "under the knife", as they say, I can get very annoyed with myself, because I now have to employ a gardener on a weekly basis, also a window cleaner, things that two years back, I could do myself, I am 6'2", & was quite 'beefy', I hope that when you get to your 70's, you'll be fitter than me, my friend, still, life goes on, I won't let things get me down!

Good on you, that's my grandad there people!

Well, live every day as your last, not saying that your last day will be soon, you've got a while left yet matey.

Stick with it, don't let anything get you down.

Do you live with family, wife, anyone?

joxley1990 said:
Good on you, that's my grandad there people!

Well, live every day as your last, not saying that your last day will be soon, you've got a while left yet matey.

Stick with it, don't let anything get you down.

Do you live with family, wife, anyone?
Thought you knew, I've told various members, my wife died of cancer, no family, my wife couldn't have children, my nearest living relative, Alan, my cousin, lives nearly 150 miles away, & although I still drive a car, I only drive it locally, it's the distance, my driving ability is fine, but I know that I would tire on a jouney of this distance, now you know why I value anything to break the monotony of my days, I still turn to speak to her sometimes, forgetting for a split-second that she passed away years ago.

All due respect, but can we drop this subject now, it can be upsetting, thanks for asking though.

Well, I'm glad not being alone. I have health problems myself. WIth my weight and health, I am not in a good condition. If I bike too long, like last summer, I can feel as if my body goes over 85C, and I have the tendency to almost faint. But, I know how to control this too. Not fun.

Lets get back on topic again. I noticed the server was down and unfortunately it was a number of hours before I could do anything about it

David Lindon said:
Lets get back on topic again. I noticed the server was down and unfortunately it was a number of hours before I could do anything about it
This is the topic.

Where is the server located?

I'm guessing England because that's where Brookfield is from...

PCNoob said:
Where is the server located?

I'm guessing England because that's where Brookfield is from...
Don't be daft, lol, I can honestly say it's not in David's or my back garden, good joke!...er, it was a joke, wasn't it?? :confused:

Back
Top Bottom