World Cup!!

That ref was bad. Im hoping that Itlay will beat Czech republic now. Except after Ghana beating the czech republic it isn't looking to good for the US when they play ghana.

I want Ghana to go all the way. They are such underdogs and I always love seeing teams like that go to the top. Just as the Clippers were in the NBA Playoffs, but unfortunately, they got elimnated in the second round.

GOOOO AUSTRALIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yay we are playing against brazil tonight!! AUSSIE AUSSIE AUSSIE!!!!!

TRDCorolla said:
The only thing the US did good in the whole game was preventing Italy from scoring again. They defintely had their defensive game today but it was just too bad they allow Italy to score early. They're out in the next game against Ghana.
I admire your attitude :D , I must say that I sort of thought that Americans would have made excuses why they didn't "thrash the eyeties 6-0", I'm eating my words now, TRD, do you think the general concensus across the States is similar to your opinion?

well...

considering that Italy are meant to be the better team USA did very well to hold them to a 1-1 draw...

I'd have to agree though both goals were the result of a massive amount of luck and bad playing rather than good playing.

so Brazil beat Australia 2-0 (hardly surprising since Brazil are supposedly tipped to win).
France didn't win again only managing to draw with south Korea.

France drew (again). so they've got 2 points now! that puts them second in their group at the minute... so all eyes on their final matches which are pretty much deciding who is going through and who is going home!

Back
Top Bottom