CF down but not out!

Brookfield

Golden Master
bigdance2.gif

Hooray, we're back again!!

As many of you will know, CF was down for around 24 hours, I don't know the exact period, I found it down at 7 am yesterday, & now 24 hours later, it's back up, it may hay have started late Friday evening, it was OK up to 10 pm GMT then, what's the general consensus why it happened, was it an electrical storm in the vicinity of the sender, or the fact that that we now have a smaller sender, that couldn't cope with the amount of calls at any one time?

Now I think I understand why management shifted server location, I'm guessing that the organisation running the previous one, put the rental excessivly at the end of the contract period, & we had to choose a smaller, less capacity server, this is my personal opinion, but of course a storm could be the answer, whatever the cause,....YIPPEEEEE, it's back :D

I didn't evan get that, just a blank page. I got alot of people at my place while this was down!

joxley1990 said:
Listen to us, getting all worked up over a website, it's like it's a part of our lives!
It may not be to most members, but it leaves a huge gap in my day, me being on my own, & unable to get about as I used to! :)

Back
Top Bottom