Fast and the Furious

The 350z's are super nice and love to have that. Just make sure the Maxima's a stick and not an automatic. That way, you can full potential of the car's power.

Yeah, Ill need to learn stick...Well, the automatics, also have triptronic, have you ever driven a car with triptronic, its almost the same thing as manual..

They have different words for it depends on the makers of the transmission. Steptronic is another popular one. It's like a manual where you shift, but there's no clutch to engage. It's super fast, but super expensive too. Driving stick really isn't that hard. The first few times might be very confusing, but once you get the hang of it, it's like riding a bike, but you can do more. A stick, you have total control of your car's powerband across the RPM range. That's what I love about it. You just have to get use to each car's friction point where you disengage the clutch while giving it gas. Newer cars are stickier than older cars which makes older cars easier to drive when using stick.

Nest thing you know, you'll be double clutching, heel-toe technique and all that stuff.

The fast and the Furious and 2 Fast 2 Durious had a nice storyline and action.

The Fast and The Furious : Tokyo Drift looks like....err whaaa? Seems too weird.

Yeah I think it is steptronic, my friend told me it was trip I dont know which one, but we're talking about the same thing. Yeah my cousins both have that, its preety cool, but lets say we put a 06 Acura in steptronic, vs acura 06 manual, TL that is, which one would win, the manual right?

If they're the exact same car, I would put my money on the steptronic would win. Even if you have a fast foot and a right arm, there will always be a little lag. Steptronic, all you do is floor it and never ease up and shift at the optimum point. You'll smoke the other car pretty good or just simply beat it.

I use the supercharger and turbo comparison. Supercharger runs off of a pulley and it's constantly spinning as long as you stomp on the gas. With the turbo, it spools at certain RPMs before the boost kicks in. Well, it's sort of like that.

TRDCorolla said:
If they're the exact same car, I would put my money on the steptronic would win. Even if you have a fast foot and a right arm, there will always be a little lag. Steptronic, all you do is floor it and never ease up and shift at the optimum point. You'll smoke the other car pretty good or just simply beat it.

I use the supercharger and turbo comparison. Supercharger runs off of a pulley and it's constantly spinning as long as you stomp on the gas. With the turbo, it spools at certain RPMs before the boost kicks in. Well, it's sort of like that.

Sweet, then I guess I'll get it with steptronic, but Im not really even sure if ill be getting an 04 maxima, its but pricy but I think I can do it..Should be around 20-23gz loaded, with around 30,000 miles..if not more..

TRDCorolla said:
What do you guys think of The Fast and The Furious? I am curious what the demographics on this forum think in regards to that movie. Some people say it's a piece of crap while others love it. We had a lot of police out during the premier, especially in the hot spots here. A lot of racers showed up for the movie and afterwards, there they go racing again. These stupid idiots just don't understand. They go out after the movies think they can start drifting. Man are they dumb. It takes a lot of work to modify a vehicle to work that way.

The movies completly represent the racing scene wrong, and make little ricer kids drive their shitty honda civic's too fast and crash.

Back
Top Bottom