Core 2 (Conroe) vs Athlon FX-62 Benchmarks

those are the high-end processors. but what about the mid-range? i think those are more important than anything.

Impressive.

And im going to stick this, just.... because there are no stickies here, and its perfect for people to see. If you dont want it stuck, just tell me.

mammikoura said:
Just keep in mind that they used the E6600, I think X6800 is the best one they are releasing.

Mhm. The Intel Core 2 Duo Extreme X6800 is the highest model for the Conroe based Core 2 Duo line.

Actually, for Computex I think they used the X6800. But previously they use the E6600 against the FX-60. This time it's the X6800 against the FX-62.

My bad, they used the x6800 in the last 2 links. I just checked out the 1st one and saw the E6600 there. :D

r_moore04, as of now, all CPUs will be dual core. I heard somewhere that they will introduce quad core nearby.

oh ok, just that if they made it single core i would be able 2 have it, coz i can only have a 65nm in which is single core not dual core, the benchmarks look really gd

Conroe for the most part is dual-core, hence it's offical name: Core 2 Duo. However, there will be low-cost single-core Conroe based processors labled as: Core 2 Solo.

lhuser, Conroe is only dual-core and single-core. However, the Kentsfield core will be quad-core. It is essentially two Conroe based Core 2 Duo processors on one die.

Back
Top Bottom