Fast and the Furious

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
What do you guys think of The Fast and The Furious? I am curious what the demographics on this forum think in regards to that movie. Some people say it's a piece of crap while others love it. We had a lot of police out during the premier, especially in the hot spots here. A lot of racers showed up for the movie and afterwards, there they go racing again. These stupid idiots just don't understand. They go out after the movies think they can start drifting. Man are they dumb. It takes a lot of work to modify a vehicle to work that way.

DONT READ IF YOU PLAN TOO SEE THE MOVIE:

Yeah Im into cars a alot, but the movie was a 7/10 for me. Not a great story line, started strong, ended weak. Like who are you kidding, we all knew he would win that last race. But making that chinneses guy, the white guys friend, was preety cool. The cars whoa they were nice, ahah it was like TK, had all 350z's they had there own fleet of z's...As for the other cars, I liked the black and orange rx-7, and the evo wasnt bad. Some of the drifts were computer generated, which = gay...But the best part to me, was when they were drifting, and there was a big cricle of people...ahha

I'm downloading it right now and hope to see it tonight. Some of they guys I went to school with said it was better than the 2nd Fast and the Furious movie and that it was very similar to the first one.

Basically, this isn't original anymore....If they somehow find a way to make another Fast and the Furious, I cannot imagine how it would be. Race bikes?

If it were race bikes, I wouldnt go see it. I more cars, then bikes. Bikes cant really get customized, as cars can. Im sure, someone else can make a better movie then them, if someone comes out with a car movie, that isnt fast and furious, I would consider going. Its just the story lines really suck, in car movies..

There was a story similar to that from that movie called, "Torque" awhile back. It was pretty good with bikes in them, but they didn't show any modified components or what they did with it. They just rode the bikes around really fast. There are quite a few things that can be modified on bikes, but I wish they could exploit them a little better.

Man its so funny, just like you said, how some people think they can just go out and drift after a movie. Idiots like them, make these movies look bad. If your going to drift, do it in an empty parking lot for gods sake, dont go trying to drift the local corner...Some people just never learn, but I did see a guy drift an Altima SE-R before, and he actually did it nicely...No clue who it was, but I just saw him make a turn around my school...Preety stupid of him ( being around a school) but ehh it looked preety cool..

People get excited about the movies. I have to admit, after watching the first Fast and the Furious, I kind of had the feeling that I need a fast car. So I supercharged my Corolla, lol and started putting in exhaust, chip upgrade, strut bars, etc. It's fun to do.

The car that I want now is that new Civic SI. OMG, 197HP running on normal aspiration. Tighter gear ratios and bigger tires should make this car a lot of fun to drive. Although I believe the Acura RSX Type S may be better, but for the cost, the Civic wins.

Cant go wrong with an Acura, my cousins just got an 05' Acura TL, fully loaded...When I get my car, which will be in a few months, I want to get a 04 Nissan Maxima, that car is nice..265 HP, its big, but the 265hp makes up for it...The interior in that car is so nice..But the ultimate racing cars have to be, 350z...G35 coupe, RSX type s, and the rx-8..

Back
Top Bottom