Help with somthing

h25520062

In Runtime
Alright I need american chopper for ps2 in an iso i have the original game but not a dvd drive and I need it in an iso so I can put this patch I had someone made in it and play it off my harddrive.

isn't this REALLY off topic? has nothing to do with programming, plus i'm sure there's something out there against that, plus i think you need a dvd drive to even put it on your computer in the first place. sorry.

"Alright I need american chopper for ps2 in an iso i have the original game but not a dvd drive and I need it in an iso so I can put this patch I had someone made in it and play it off my harddrive."
And also I need to convert it in an iso that i use one my COMPUTER so it is COMPUTER PROGRAMING.

programming huh? I fail to see how...

Explain to me how converting to ISO is programming. So you're looking to download american chopper... Not 100% legal either... but whatever floats your boat.

not programming and also not leagal.

you can't read a DVD without a DVD drive. sorry that's just how it works.

if you really want this game or whatever then just buy a cheapo dvd drive. they are not that expensive

Either get a really cheap dvd-drive or take it to a friends house and use their drive/computer to make a iso of it.

Back
Top Bottom