Sorry for being a total copycat Natalya...

joxley1990

Golden Master
Hey, well, after seeing Natalya's new setup, it inspired me.

Two 19" DELL TFT's, and it's nice.

picture6704vq.jpg

wow. Sounds expensive. But looks awsome. I would prefer a big 24'' instead. The part in the middle of the screens would get anoying. But they look awsome

Well, I wanna watch films on one, and everything else on the other, so it'll be cool. I have 38" viewing screen here..

06 Mitsu Eclipse, nice...I just got back from Tokyo drift, it was a decent movie.

Nice! With wallpapers, do you have to find ones that are like...widescreen? Like, can you use 1028 x 768 without it becoming distorted? Also, when you move your mouse from one screen to the other...does it like hop - I'm thinking that might get annoying but that's just me!

Hmm, just noticed I seem to be asking you a lot of questions lol.

Looks good though - love black monitors:)

cazzy160344 said:
Nice! With wallpapers, do you have to find ones that are like...widescreen? Like, can you use 1028 x 768 without it becoming distorted? Also, when you move your mouse from one screen to the other...does it like hop - I'm thinking that might get annoying but that's just me!

Hmm, just noticed I seem to be asking you a lot of questions lol.

Looks good though - love black monitors:)

Added new pic, bit easier to see now!

1. Wallpapers - best to find wallpapers that are widescreen, but if not, you can stretch it to proportion, also, you can have different wallpapers to different monitors, all with the UltraMon program, free download, very good.

2. Mouse - Umm..not really, depends how you have the physical arrangement of the monitors, but it just smoothly slides across.

3. It's good to have, and it is ace, widescreen games, films, sooo good.

Back
Top Bottom