Abortion: What Are Your Thoughts?

I'm decidedly pro-life. From the moment of fertilization it is a human being. You're a embryonic human being but a human nonetheless. I mean the very notion of getting an abortion is disgusting. You have the sex, you get pregnant, and you can't accept the responsibility that comes with that decision you made. You should have thought about that before you decided to get it on.

I don't follow any sort of religious path so I haven't been indoctrinated by any orginization. I truly feel that it is wrong.

PCNoob said:
I'm decidedly pro-life. From the moment of fertilization it is a human being. You're a embryonic human being but a human nonetheless. I mean the very notion of getting an abortion is disgusting. You have the sex, you get pregnant, and you can't accept the responsibility that comes with that decision you made. You should have thought about that before you decided to get it on.

I don't follow any sort of religious path so I haven't been indoctrinated by any orginization. I truly feel that it is wrong.

I can agree with that too.

Okay, first off for the abortion thing.

I am very pro choice. Medical procedures like this are up the individual person to decide, and not the goverment. If i was a female however and had an unwanted child, I would not be sure if I would be able to go thru with an abortion. Regardless, they do have the right to choose. Fortunetly I never had to deal with pregnencys or ever getting someone else pregnant :)

And for people thinking homosexuality is a choice, it isn't. Take a look around, and it becomes obvious. For example I know someone who is living with his parents and gay. Well, his dad is a preacher, he even agrees with fred phelps on the issue of homosexuality. He would do anything to be straight and normal, if he comes out to his parents he gets disowned by the family.

And no credible medical authority will say that it's a choice, because due to their studies they have concluded that it isnt a choice.

so he just found out hes gay? well i just found out im a serial killer...i seriously think thats a great way to put it in perspective...i also know a guy who goes to my school who is gay and his father is also a preacher...he "found out he was gay" when he was 9...hes 16 and he just came out of the closet but i mean...he himself now knows it was a choice

Haha evidence that he is a serial killer?

I know about the guy he is talking about though. I go to the same school as the both of them.

Well my theory is

Me and my girlfriend are safe all the time, always use protection, however if something were to go wrong, we should have the decision on what to do.

okay, first of all
prochoice, only because think about it, who is someone else to force there morals or religious beliefs on anyone else?
and second
i dont think it is a choice, because even if you are brought up that way, then thats still not a choice, its how you were brought up, you dont just decide one day

oh and the serial killer thing isnt a good example because
a. most serial killers are born like that, mentally ill that is
b. it has a big part in how ther brought up, killing animals and burning things i think is worse than playing games with shooting in them.

rusbo.uk said:
Well my theory is

Me and my girlfriend are safe all the time, always use protection, however if something were to go wrong, we should have the decision on what to do.

Are you not about 12/13 years old?

Back
Top Bottom