What you listening to right now?

mark thorpe said:
disturbed - down with the sickness

yeap, we met up for most of the saturday, lost Jon half way through metallica, but we met up afterwards.. dont really rember much about the saturday night though, hehe
wish id seen down.. hopefully ill be able to get to one of their gigs.. cant wait for disturbed/nevermore though :) thats gonna be great

In all honesty, even though Down only had a half hour set, they were the best band of the weekend. Absolutely solid performance. You really, really, missed out. Can't really fill you in on Saturday, all I know is what Hippy told me went on and about 2am when you woke me up as you fell over when you got up. :p Saturday was a very good day for me I think, met up with you, Down, Metallica, Satyricon, found Vicki that night, and the next morning found a pack of 20 ciggies in my tent that one of the security guards left for me. Bonus! :D

Down - Rehab

Slayer said:
In all honesty, even though Down only had a half hour set, they were the best band of the weekend. Absolutely solid performance. You really, really, missed out. Can't really fill you in on Saturday, all I know is what Hippy told me went on and about 2am when you woke me up as you fell over when you got up. :p Saturday was a very good day for me I think, met up with you, Down, Metallica, Satyricon, found Vicki that night, and the next morning found a pack of 20 ciggies in my tent that one of the security guards left for me. Bonus! :D

Down - Rehab

hehe yeah, sorry about that, i was kinda out of it by then :p my legs werent really working.. lol, hippy is cool, great guy. next year ill pitch my tent nearer to you, less distance to stumble back to my tent then, lol. saturday was my best day too, metallica were great. though tool friday night was pretty amazing too.
lol, i know you were glad you found Vix.. ;) lol, 20 ciggies, thatll last you what, 2 hours? ;) lol

disturbed - shout

mark thorpe said:
hehe yeah, sorry about that, i was kinda out of it by then :p my legs werent really working.. lol, hippy is cool, great guy. next year ill pitch my tent nearer to you, less distance to stumble back to my tent then, lol. saturday was my best day too, metallica were great. though tool friday night was pretty amazing too.
lol, i know you were glad you found Vix.. ;) lol, 20 ciggies, thatll last you what, 2 hours? ;) lol

disturbed - shout

Haha, no worries man, was actually pretty funny. Yeah Hippy's a legend, real nice bloke, and you should do, we'll have to sort something out next year, and meet up sooner too. But nah, Down > Metallica, anyday, though it was godly to hear Disposable Heroes crunched out across the Arena. Yup, 20 ciggies, which actually kept me going for most of the day, cos they were so rough on my throat. :p

Down - Ghosts Along The Mississippi

hehe, im not gonna get that smashed next year.. i wanna be able to rember some of the night next year, lol.. cant really rember much after i got to your place w/the carlsbergs.. haha, i got back in the morning, and there were 8 left in there.. out of 24, we went through alot that night, hehe...

im definatley seeing down next year.. got some more of their music today.. very good band :). lol, 20 ciggies lasted you a day? that woulda lasted you about 2 hours on saturday when we met ;)

soulfly - downstroy

Back
Top Bottom