your username's meaning

i use dude for everything. my msn, my nickname on formums... and other stuff. anyway i chose the 1234 as i didnt know what else to put after the dude. i was going to put "se" to stand for sony ericsson but i didnt as this is a computer forum not a mobile phone one

Alvino is basically my name but with a "o" added to the end. For you slow ones, my name is Alvin. ;)

Ronco=Ron Popeil's company name
Rox=Because i love watching his lame info-mercials like 3 am. lol

my old ones were forkagentsmith and akromasvengance
the first was of course agent smith from the matrix
and the second was a magic the gathering card^^

ya i also go by "john kona" or "kona80085"
i picked the name kona80085 cuz i like the name kona. and 80085 looks like the word boobs on a calculator. (i picked that username like 4 yrs ago, but i still use it)

and i picked john kona cuz kona means john in hawaiian, so i thought it would be funny if somebody was named john john. lol.

oh, and i ALWAYS name my created characters "john kona" lol. i even make him look the same in every game that i make him in.

Brookfield said:
It's a one storey house, we British adopted an Indian word, back in the days of the Raj, oops :( , better explain that too, in the days of the British Empire, when India was under British rule, the bad old days as far as I'm concerned!!, I'm surprised though that it didn't get used in the States, from British settlers.
in my area we use bungalow alot... oh well.

well my 4-wheeler is a Honda "Recon" and i was born on February 16.

neenjaoflove said:
haha i called my wang my john john from the time i was 2 to the time i was like 8
ROFL!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom