World Cup!!

Man my Ivory Coast is down 2-1 and they carded Drogba so he is out next match. That ref absolutely sucks... It makes me mad man...

; ; drogba's out for next group game too....i guess we can count ivory coast out....i was cheering for them too man

If they could score in these last 5 mins, they could still be ok. But I don't think they are going to score. They got stuck with a sucky ass ref.

omg italy v usa!!! what a match. 1-1 (2 totally different goals). some players sent off, some pretty bad fouls (di rossi you t**t), some good chances. usa played good though but as for italy.... well... dont get me started! ... still, it was an interesting match

THat wasn't even a match. As far as I'm concerened, US is OUT. That one single goal was actually tapped in by one of the Italian players. I saw the whole game. US just aren't a powerhouse when it comes to FIFA championship contender. The world are just too powerful. Men's World Basketball championship is probably the most dominating sports the US qualify for. Even as of late, they haven't been playing that good.

usa did good though. italy were the crap ones today. usa still wont get far though lol

The only thing the US did good in the whole game was preventing Italy from scoring again. They defintely had their defensive game today but it was just too bad they allow Italy to score early. They're out in the next game against Ghana.

Back
Top Bottom