YES!!!! bill gates is resigning :D

07mackenzie said:
Why the excitement of his resigning? He's done some good stuff!

Seriously. Everyone labels him as some scapegoat because he's the richest man in the world, but fails to acknowledge the good stuff he's done for everyone. Sure, he did "steal" the first Microsoft OS, but he has donated the most money in the world to charity. More than any one person in the world.

Root, I agree with you. Most people don't realize how hard programming an operating system actually is. There are millions, if not billions, of lines of codes to work with. Thats why I hate it when people bitch about how Microsoft's are crap and everything. Sure, Windows does have it's weaknesses, but it's certainly not crap. Everytime a patch is needed, they need to first find the problem, which requires searching through ALL that code just to find it. It's not easy, and people who haven't programmed before have no right to bitch about it.

I've always liked Windows and other Microsoft related products. Sure, some are more stable than others but they are THE company that provides for everything. I can't see myself moving away to others when Microsoft's done so much already.

Back
Top Bottom