Windows Vista

It's stable. I can work without problems. Although, when I play a 3D game, my system will stop responding and in a matter of seconds, my system locks up...I thought it was sound, but I think it has to do with graphics drivers. My FX 5200 is not the best one ever...

@torment: Yes, something that type. I have intil May 31st 2007 at 7:59PM (But, likewise, Vista will be released and I will try to get full copy.)

what you said "try to GET a full copy", you wont be able to download it unless you get the corporate edition or something, because each key can only be used once on the final.

So far I like vista, there are some simple things in xp that I can't do right now ie: shortcuts and etc... Its been stable for the most part for me, it runs HL2 and DODs without any problems. Ihuser did you upgrade your nvidia drivers to the new beta 88.41 yet? I'm running a 6200 oc 256 card without any major issues, the only thing that bugs me is that i can't run my sound blaster live right now. I'm just more surpized that i can still over clock my pc without any bluescreens. Overall vista will be nice, but they need to change the start menu or at least let you change it to xp style where the menu opens to the side. not this click on it crap, just my .2cent

yay i have vista lol. seems to run ok with my spec. i agree with what torment said above
14ltx0m.jpg

john123 said:
what you said "try to GET a full copy", you wont be able to download it unless you get the corporate edition or something, because each key can only be used once on the final.

By talking I will try, I mean to actually buy one...ore get one

has anyone gotten yahoo im to work in vista? also is the home network option not working yet? I can't seem to get vista to work right with my laptops, i can't print wireless anymore. thats the only thing new i found. Also, do anyone know where i can get a hold of xp pro by download or something? My disk has a crack in it and now i can't reload it on my other partion. I have a good coa for pro, i guess i'm screwed then.

i dont see why you cant download pro off limewire then if you have a legit coa. should be fine. setup doesnt check what disk you have, it checks the key.

I wouldn't install a beta os on the same drive as I store data on. Come on, it's beta. You wouldn't want to be the one who discovers some bug that over writes random stuff on your disk.

Also dude1234: is right, you don't purchase the software when you buy a copy of Windows. All you're really buying is a license to use the software. Windows still is property of Microsoft. Basically selling you the right to use something. CD Key is kinda like your license number, to make sure you have a valid license.

Back
Top Bottom