your username's meaning

badninja3 said:
um, whats a bungalow?
It's a one storey house, we British adopted an Indian word, back in the days of the Raj, oops :( , better explain that too, in the days of the British Empire, when India was under British rule, the bad old days as far as I'm concerned!!, I'm surprised though that it didn't get used in the States, from British settlers.

Brookfield said:
It's a one storey house, we British adopted an Indian word, back in the days of the Raj, oops :( , better explain that too, in the days of the British Empire, when India was under British rule, the bad old days as far as I'm concerned!!, I'm surprised though that it didn't get used in the States, from British settlers.

oh. lol. we arent that complicated. we just say HOUSE. lol.

badninja3 said:
oh. lol. we arent that complicated. we just say HOUSE. lol.
Tee-hee, god, I'm weeping with laughter, cough, excuse me....ah, that's better, found a tissue, not complicated?, r-i-i-i-g-h-t!! course you're not.
laugh.gif
lol.

Brookfield said:
Ummmm, I think it's an adaption of the similar name of a friend, or someone you admire.

Her Names Natalie, Nick Names Natalya, lol It wasn't supposed to be hard to guess lol

Well, Mine is Paradox.. I have a tendency of telling people things that appear false but are indeed true, Thus I figured it suited.

My Regular OA is Error Lord, My friends have a kind of inside joke that were all gods, And It started as "im a general f up" and that Im the root of all evil, cause all the problems haha

Back
Top Bottom