YES!!!! bill gates is resigning :D

hmm....i think he did a good job leading microsoft and they did a good job leading US in computer technology....hmm im not to well versed on this though...but i believe he did a good job and that windows is a great OS

It doesn't look like he's officially retiring. He'll still be there working for Microsoft as Chairman and advisor, but only part time now. I just saw the this on the news.

Course hes not going offical ever retire. Its his company he is always wanna going to have a say into matters. In my company I will also maintain i'm surpmere head boss and can dow tf i'd like with the company. He did a great job, I like to make fun of windows only because its fun :) But you gotta admit its a freaky easy OS to use. Its like click ok and done. You do have sercuirty flaws as well, and he does want to spy on you. But there are ways around every corner.

Well, He betrayed his friends to start microsoft, Which kind of sits ill with me.

And he is going to stay chairman for the time being "until he sees that everything is running smoothly and the transition is complete"

Paradox said:
It has security holes, many many security holes

And they build off of incomplete products, instead of sucking it up and starting from the ground up.

I do have to give it to him for being a good businessman, nothing more.

Oh please! lol, you know if any other OS like linux was used and as popular as windows, people would fined just as many security holes in it as windows!
Anyways, i would of retired after i hit the 1 billion point lol

you have to face it, without windows there wouldn't even be a linux!
the X86 processor market would also be pretty much dead in favour of power PC's and we'd all be using MACs...

which would have crippled them in the early stages into having to open up the machines to third party hardware, there'd have been just as many blue screens caused by third party hardware and software (or would the screens have been apple green?).

and with as much user focused attention there would have been just as many security holes developing.

you've only got to look at the way that MACs are taking up in the mainstream now and already there is starting to emerge virusses and spyware for MACs...

The simple fact of the matter is that Microsoft will survive, with or without the big bill at the helm. it's already got great market share and userbase...

because nobody realises how computers work and how the opperating system hangs together,

peope blame the defficiencies of a few programmers either in backroom offices of their own companies (who write third party software).
or some bad or exploitable code all on the opperating system...

then they say that is bill gates fault cause he's head of the corperation.

the people who thik it's somehow great that bill gates is going are particularly ignorant to a, how computers work, b, the cause of faults and exploits, c, the reason for most blue screen errors, and d, how multi billion pound organisations are structured.

Of course, Blonde loves his mac, and believes that bill gates is the spawn of satan because he invented a OS that is far more popular than his beloeved OSX.

Good one root. Look I have to agree with root, without our man bill we'd all be using Macs. IDK about you but i'm glad i'm not :). This is a small company, Bill Gates doesn't reside OVER EVERYTHING. In fact I don't even think he thinks of everything. Every lil thing in his company has its own boss. The mouse part, the software, the OS.

Poeple blast other OSes, well if it isn't good enough for you build your own :). IDC if bil stays or leaves it doesn't truly affect microsoft anymore. I think he prob lost interset possibly shortly after XP. I wouldn't neccesary even quit if I would be bill gates it'd get extermely dull just sitting at your house all day long with nothing to do. I mean hell I might not be getting up at 6AM and beating the morning traffic jam either :) but chances of me still working regradless of how rich I am is high.

Back
Top Bottom