Overheating kinda....

neenjaoflove

In Runtime
I got somthing in the mail the other day about how people are suing EMachines (the people that made my laptop) because they over heat and EM knew that when they shipped it and then they lied about it. I have had to send it it once so they could fix my fan (which was one reason they overheat because everyone with this computer has this problem) so I am eligible for $360 from them, but they have to test it to see if I am lying about it overheating. I just spreayed it with compressed air so overheating isn't a problem at the moment.... Is there anything I can do to get it to overheat again?^^ I want my money because this laptop is a peice of crap! But...like bamafan...I'm building my own pc sometime soon...:-D thanks!

Open everything that you can at one time, put it in a warm environment, mess with the fan again and see if you can disable it... if you really want to do this.

i have an extra fan pad for it because it has been over heating for a long time...not if it shuts off because of heat i can get like 360 dollars...so im looking for heat...thanks though arrizx

Well, if it shuts off because of heat again, you'll have an excuse.

i have something like that...but i want my computer to overheat
so i can get a big fat settlement so i can build my new computer with the money^^

Back
Top Bottom