Moon outpost establishment and Mars mission

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
Bush claim to set this in motion a long time ago, but have yet to show for it. Truly, this will be a great leap for humanity if it can be done. I mean, how come the moon mission was easily done back in the 60's (with primitive technology) and we can't even repeat the same darn thing now? It's been almost 50 years since we last send a man on the moon and now stupid Bush thinks he can send a man to Mars?!?! Triple :rolleyes: Hope the moon landing isn't really "fake" as some people put it, but reading this article kind of shed some light into Nasa's approach to what may happen.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2006/03/25/AR2006032500999_pf.html

Heh, the technology is there. We know how to do it, but do you have ANY IDEA ON HOW $$$ it was. And 60 years ago we were in armed races. it was a ego type deal. Get man ont he moon before those damn communists. We did, you saying why can't we do it is like saying "Why didn't we have normandy landers in Iraq". IN the 60s we were in a war, we wanted to show up oru enemies up and go HAH Got ya! ANd yes I believe its possible. It is very possible, we cuold of done this 10, 20 yearse ago if we truly wanted too.

I actually did a paper on the Arms race and the STAR WARS project initiated by Reagan. The space race was truly remarkeable and pushed the limits of what technology can do at the time. I've seen the original Mercury missions "Friendship 7" with John Glenn orbiting the earth, to the Gemini project and all the way into the moon landing with the Apollo project on video. Truly remarkeable. It was also good because it led to developments of new technology.

We need to get this done because it is vital to our future.

Thats interesting...I myself am one to believe that the orginal moon landing was done in Hollywood...But I know we have the technology....and as I've heard it this could be "One small step for man....but one giant leap for mankind" Even though I think the giant leap meant stepping out of a spaceship in an airconditioned studio....^^

I think it would be a great leap forward for the human race.

Anyone who thinks the landing was shoot in a film studio, they left a transmitter up there that can be 'pinged' from observatories which is the most substanital evidence I have seen that prooves they were there. I watched a program about it on tv.

Yea its not fake... When they go back and discover that flag. IF you have a powerful enough teleoscape you can even see their trash. That video has been studied by 1,000s olf poeple all conclude it couldn't of been done in a studio at the time because they didn't have the tecnology avalibe. In fact even to this date they don't!

Yeah wouldn't that eliminate a lot of our (U.S.) credibility to what we have done for the world and what not? That would suck to find out a week later it was all a lie, and the world is like "You bitches!" I mean that would have been risky... That's why I have always believed it was real.

there are all kinds of things though about the tape that make it seem like its fake...the shadows cast by the people are cast differently making it look like there is more than one source of light....the sun is the moons only source of light...there are no stars in the sky in the video (that could be for many reasons)...there are no views of earth on the video...when the ship landed on the moon no dust was kicked up and no crater was made...even though it was moving very fast and was very heavy...there are alot of reasons people thought it was studio

Back
Top Bottom