World Cup!!

hahaha yea loool. if you dont think of an excuse your seen as an alcoholic. if you make a good excuse then its seen as ok :)

Trinidad played well agianst England. I was really hoping Trinidad to come away with the draw but they let those two late goals in. Trinidad has been awesome so far.

It's a shame that trinidads goal was disallowed because of that guy being offside, what made it worse was this is was a briliant goal, and the guy who was offside didn't even need to be there anyway!

I really hope that sweeden and paraguay draw it's currently 0-0 33 minutes into the game.
and then I hop that trinidad + tabago beat paraguay, they can go through as group B seconds.
I think it'd be great to see T+T score a goal after it took so much effort for them to even qualify!

GO USA!! :p

I hope to see Ivory Coast advance, I am now a big fan of Drogba, and I hope to see the USA at least tie Italy, but I want them to advance safely, so I hope they win that one.

swe par is 1 - 0 to sweeden...

so currently
eng 6pts (3 goals) (no goals conceeded) dif +3
par 0pts (0 goals) (2 goals conceeded) dif -2
swe 4pts (1 goal) (0 goals conceeded) dif +1
t&t 1pts (0 goals) (2 goals conceeded) dif -2

so... next games are eng swe, (hopefully englan wins 2 nill).
par t&t hopefull p&p win 1 -0 and then they go through on goal difference...

all that has to happen is either t&t score 3 goals and par 0
or t&t just beat par... and England can batter sweeden to bring down their goal difference...

Or at least that's what I would like to happen...

Well Mexico is playing tomorrow im so excited!!! :D:D:D against Angola we already won the matchg against Iran a good team i think they were going to play bad. If we win we pass if we dont we have to play against Portugal and they are a strong team

If US midfield plays good against Italy and everyone else plays the same we will have that game in the bag.....Maybe Enyewu should get benched though...I liked him at first but he was the reason Czech got 1 of their goals....KK is a great goalie and I just love US soccer....I also want Ivory Coast to advance...they have a slim chance though...I think England is a little overrated (so sue me) but...I want US to advance!!!

I have to disagree with your England being overrated, I mean they are overall a great team in my opinion and one of the top 5 to be projected to win it I think. I mean I give the title to Brazil, if not them then Germany, if not France, if not Italy, if not England. And yeah Oguchi Onyewu isn't as good as expected imo, but he is still good. I think they should sit Beasley and try out someone else maybe, but I am not sure. Josh Wolff or Eddie Johnson would be a good try instead of Beasley.

Back
Top Bottom