hello, i love you.

Brookfield said:
From "GetSmile", if you enter "smilies" on Google, it's the third ad in the r/h column, very easy d/load, guaranteed no viruses, be sure to click "yes" to have an icon in your tray, hundred of smilies to choose from, over a dozen different types, all in a large display window when you click the tray icon, do try it & let me know.

bigdance2.gif
happy%20birthday3.gif

food-smiley-001.gif
etc etc etc!!
But u have to buy it right??

NeXuS said:
But u have to buy it right??
Mmmm, yes, I remember now, but it was only a one off payment of £5, well worth it, & you get free seasonable updates if you want them, I've never bothered, you get loads at the start anyway, go for it, yay!
yahoo.gif
happy.gif
camera2.gif

Brookfield said:
Mmmm, yes, I remember now, but it was only a one off payment of £5, well worth it, & you get free seasonable updates if you want them, I've never bothered, you get loads at the start anyway, go for it, yay!
yahoo.gif
happy.gif
camera2.gif
How about you post here all your smileys :p hehehe anyways you can get smileys well lots of mods for your MSN Msg Here

Brookfield said:
From "GetSmile", if you enter "smilies" on Google, it's the third ad in the r/h column, very easy d/load, guaranteed no viruses, be sure to click "yes" to have an icon in your tray, hundred of smilies to choose from, over a dozen different types, all in a large display window when you click the tray icon, do try it & let me know.

bigdance2.gif
happy%20birthday3.gif

food-smiley-001.gif
etc etc etc!!

Bah! You have to pay!

NeXuS said:
How about you post here all your smileys :p hehehe anyways you can get smileys well lots of mods for your MSN Msg Here
There's a limit on how many I can send at any one time, more than four & I have to remove some to continue, here's another four, [I like the vampire best] I don't have MSN.
food-smiley-015.gif
angel.gif
elf.gif
vampire.gif

Back
Top Bottom