Question

h25520062

In Runtime
I want to know if someone could program me somthing so I can play doom,or pacan anything on my hp 735 digital camera

you want to play a game on your digital camera? ..... well i havent heard of anything like this before. if it could be done at all then it would be time consuming and expensive. just buy a psp or a small games console

hmmmm ive never heard of anything like this before and that link sure is interesting. looks like a cool project. start by googling around and post some results :)

dude1234 said:
hmmmm ive never heard of anything like this before and that link sure is interesting. looks like a cool project. start by googling around and post some results :)

Iv been looking for days. doesnt that look sweet

doesnt it work on your camera? if its part of the same family of hps like on the site then surely it should work...?

dude1234 said:
doesnt it work on your camera? if its part of the same family of hps like on the site then surely it should work...?

I cant get the firm ware to download can you do it for me?? I would post pictures of it when its done. I cant just drag it and drop it wont let me i need somthing els Thats my problem right now.

which firmware do you want me to download? and have you got msn so i can send it to you?

My msn is h25520062@yahoo.com and i dont know just get the one clostest to this
HP%20Photosmart%20735.jpg

Back
Top Bottom