New Section

Maybe a catergory for Build Help like just making sure and suggesting new parts for teh build. Then a new toys thread where we can go on about our new toys.

TRDCorolla said:
YES, individual forums for Motherboard, RAM, CPU (which we have already), Storage Devices, Network Devices, etc. Get rid of General Hardware and Software forum (it's so croweded in there), instead, have like a Troubleshooting Forum section. Get rid of some of the We Hosting forums and Techinical forums. Some can be kept, but we have tons of forums in there that doesn't get used that much.
Yeah, that would be a great way to lay it out :)

Keep the general hardware/soft ware. Add a video card section, add a memory and storage section, add a motherboard, soundcard, network card etc section.

I dont know, just poping out ideas.

That would be in the general. Because not enough people Oc.

Who are we kidding, its not going to happen.

I thikn that saying there should be a seperate video card, main board sound card cases modding OCing hard disks windows linux mac unix, memory card, processor, camera, mp3 players etc etc etc...

sections would make the forum just far to spread out.

Yes, general hardware and software is a little crammed, but the more sections there are then the more people post in the wrong sections.
(for example) people asking for programs in the programming sections, or for help on programs in that section, just because it has the word program in the title...

I do agree that in principal the forums could be a little more organised, but I thikn that having a seperate forum for everything will just make the front page far too large,
(like hard forums).

Back
Top Bottom