Wow.... Stupid FEMA

Yeah, saw that. Their cover was "With trying to provide such fast service to those in need, there are bound to be loop holes. So either do it fast with loop holes .. or slowly with precision."

I forget what they said he said on the news. Oh well.

Either way, they suck, and need to do at least a simple background check with the local PD. So it takes a day to get th money instead of on the spot. Besides one dude made way with over 130Gs. I mean seriously, same name too, just difference addresses.

FEMA is a waste of American taxpayer money. They don't respond for crap in times of natural disasters and they overspend of the most simple of tasks. All they do is just waste money and time. What the goverment needs to do is take out FEMA and setup a new and streamlined replacement.

I doubt there would be riots, but the government would recieve TONS of negative comments about it. Even if there were riots, it would probably be from the extremists. Most would probably be silently protesting or doing small peaceful protests.

ah the brilliant uses for tax money..

oh there most probably would be riots here, the yobs look for any excuse for a riot.. id be very suprised if the world cup goes by without some type of riot in the UK....

mark thorpe said:
ah the brilliant uses for tax money..

oh there most probably would be riots here, the yobs look for any excuse for a riot.. id be very suprised if the world cup goes by without some type of riot in the UK....

15 UK citizens have already been arrested for drunken disorderly.

Back
Top Bottom