Guild Wars!!

Arrizx I could see if you play till 3 or so I could meet you online at 1 or 12 quite easly. I think i'm going play later though. After school. I gotta go take my final final in like 2 hours :) can't wait for it to be over with.

Crabby... said:
Hey sorry Nexus, me and some other guy were doing both Duke missions and they are both pretty long so, sorry I could not play with you.
Np ill see you online again sometime :p

Heh i'm going go to bed atm. But in the the morning I intend on gettin gup and doing naga source quest.

BTW you can't buy yourself through cap son. I used to pay 500 gold for the dam letter and get it over with. You actually have to do it now. I'm going clean up the entire up stairs tomrrow so yea my plans are wake up, play Naga Source on my new ranger, clean house :)

I got my ranger fully outfitted. I think i'm going pretty much just play the game now. Finish up the game now. My current golas are this.

Earn 20k in gold
Dye Ranger armor ALL BLACK (it looks wicked cool but its going cost a arm and a leg black dye ranges from 6k to 7.5k depending on source thats anywhere from 30k to 37.5k)
Get all my chars nice runes. I want to get major vigor for that all shouldn't be too hard.
Finish game up with God of Mini Mes (I think i'm a lil bit over 1/2 there)(With the 1st game too)
Finsih game with ranger (I'm like a 1/10 of the way)
Start monk char.

After taht I might finish up the 1st game with my tank, and nuker.

I figure it should have all of those done by late august middle sept at the worst.

Right now my ranger is lvl 16 in KC with max armor. I'm going try and get him to lvl 17 before doing any quests (dont' see that happening) But as of right now I think i'm just going forget about him until I can get my God of mini me Char finished up with BOTH GAMES

Back
Top Bottom