slvr or razr

i actually would prefer the slvr, because i actually like non- flip phones more than flip phones. i dont know why, i just think they look better that way. i guess i just kind of like to be different than everyone else.

Voodoo Child said:
me, razr, flippyness, flat slvr, ew no!

..what?

I guess if it depends on if you want a flip phone or not. I personally don't see like everyone likes the razr. You should check out the Pebble, I think they spell it like PEBL or something, you have to slide it just right to get open, it's pretty sweet

when it comes to hpones for me, i am all about style and network quality. i cannot stand seeing all these phones with cameras and mp3 players and crap..... if i want an mp3 player, i would buy one that has a sole purpose of being an mp3 player, because it would be better. same with a camera or whatever else stupid things they are incorporating into phones.

cileskot said:
when it comes to hpones for me, i am all about style and network quality. i cannot stand seeing all these phones with cameras and mp3 players and crap..... if i want an mp3 player, i would buy one that has a sole purpose of being an mp3 player, because it would be better. same with a camera or whatever else stupid things they are incorporating into phones.

But would you rather carry around just a phone, or a phone and an mp3 player. I agree with you, but I can counter that too =\

actually, it does kind of depend. if a phone has a good quality mp3 player, i would probably use it. but, the fact that a phone had an mp3 player wouldnt ever affect my decision on buying it or not.

Back
Top Bottom