Thoughts on Build

Oh yeah, sorry if i sounded rude Logan. I just didn't know what some of that meant, lol.

And yeah... I will probably get another GB sooner or later for it, but this is just for now with the money I can spend on it :p

And thanks a lot for educating me on it :) And thanks for your post Kchi... I really appreciate you guys.

You dont need any faster of moniter. Your eyes cant tell the difference for anything under 12ms.

The 2gb ram is a good idea, but not idea for his price range. Because hes 1g for EVERYTHING, not just the computer.

As for the harddrive, I didnt even notice that was 8mb instead of 16, sorry. Although, it doesnt matter, but have a look at this hard drive anyways

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.asp?Item=N82E16822144701

Good build... man.. I spent $155 on my 3200+... just over a month ago.. I chose a horrible time to get my box... depreciation strikes again!

Ok I changed the HDD to that new one, because it is only about $8 more. I am borrowing a monitor from a friend for a while. So it doesn't matter either way really. I will by one sooner or later I am sure, but for now his is good. Thanks for everything guys.

Anyone else confirm that this is a good build? Thanks :)

Back
Top Bottom