The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

Guess I can't/shouldn't comment, since i'm an anti-social bug who doesn't have the guts to ask someone out. (or rather in time..)

sooo... how does that affect your opinion mike? ;]

i respect your opinion actually and would be honored if you voiced it. i dont know why i but you have earned my respect. dont ever lose it because that's something that cant be regained.

luckyduck said:
soo... does anybody else post pics?
They sure do!!, have a long look through the nearly two thousand posts, dozens of pics here, loads of male testosterone!!
super.gif
beer.gif

I been a member/mod for just over a year, & remember your username, when did you "leave" CF & why, was it school/college commitments?, you seem very sensible, so I'm guessing that is the reason, PM me, Natalya & other girls do, I won't bite!,....promise!! :D

done did. i think i have some olddd pics way back in the double digit pages

ArrizX said:
God you bunch of t**ts!

Lol, what do you have to lose? If anyone makes fun of you, ill ban them.
Hey good looker, didn't dream you looked like that! er, don't get nervous, it's a male thing, I don't fancy you, you'll be very glad to know!

Brookfield said:
They sure do!!, have a long look through the nearly two thousand posts, dozens of pics here, loads of male testosterone!!
super.gif
beer.gif

I been a member/mod for just over a year, & remember your username, when did you "leave" CF & why, was it school/college commitments?, you seem very sensible, so I'm guessing that is the reason, PM me, Natalya & other girls do, I won't bite!,....promise!! :D
No offense Maurice, but I haven't saw many 75 year olds talk like that... :D

Rofl.

Jordan Pardy said:
No offense Maurice, but I haven't saw many 75 year olds talk like that... :D

Rofl.
Don't rofl [roll over f***ing laughing], as you put it J.P., I do take offence, what am I supposed to do, roafd? [roll over and f***ing die] she didn't take offence when she PM'd me after reading it, so watch your mouth.

He should be able to talk how he wants - he's a lad! If I didn't know he was 75, I would guess he was..what..18-19?

Top guy that one is. Let me ask you Brookfield, do you have grandchildren?

joxley1990 said:
He should be able to talk how he wants - he's a lad! If I didn't know he was 75, I would guess he was..what..18-19?

Top guy that one is. Let me ask you Brookfield, do you have grandchildren?
Thanks for your support :) , flattery will get you everywhere,...well, almost! no offence, but I can speak up for myself, as you saw, lol.

I would have simply loved grandchildren, but my late wife was unable to have children, she was quite poorly in that area, I worked it out once, if all had gone well, I was married in 1957, & I could have had greatgrandchildren aged eight now, wow, that is a scary, [but nice] thought!

Back
Top Bottom