Game Servers

root said:
that spam links were in yaroslavs post
they were underneath a short line as if he wanted to put them as a signature, they were links to realestate sites.

Yaroslav, just so you know... you can't do that, OK?
Well done, I'm glad to see I'm not the only mod deleting/changing sigs, is it because some don't know how to?, I believe some can't, if so, I can give the address by PM if necessary.

Ok I was talking to one of their GMs at a hosting company Im with and there going to be throwing a special next month (may) so Im able to get like two servers for really cheap, if you guys can promise me they will be active so my money is not something wasted then that would be great i will get the location california.. if you guys want me to do it im down pm me please

Restating post 11, are there any mods out there that this applies to?, post whether or not you can do this, then I'll know for sure.

Thanks!

Frimon86 said:
Ok I was talking to one of their GMs at a hosting company Im with and there going to be throwing a special next month (may) so Im able to get like two servers for really cheap, if you guys can promise me they will be active so my money is not something wasted then that would be great i will get the location california.. if you guys want me to do it im down pm me please

If you are serious, then that would be great..... :)

samurai said:
If you are serious, then that would be great..... :)
Im serious about it, if you are interested into helping me in any way you can or interested in this please get in touch with me asap.

Email Address: Frimon86 -@- Hotmail.com
MSN Messenger: Frimon86 -@- Hotmail.com

Back
Top Bottom