MySpace tracking question

TRDCorolla1

Golden Master
I guess this is a software question....

Does MySpace have a tracker you can integrate with your profile so you can see who viewed you? Is it like spyware of some sort if there is one available? Anyone can give me the link if you know of a good one?

Haha is it because of all those bulletins lately? Yeah, I was wondering about that too...

Yeah, those bulletins are too fishy to me. I clicked on the link for it and it didn't do anything. I thought it might have dumped some spyware or something on my PC. I ran a full system scan afterwards and nothing was found besides my P2P.

You have a myspae? What is it? PM it to me, or not. Lol your decision.

And, im sure they do, although for public access I highly doubt. There are things to keep track of your own profile though.

ya. those bulletins have been floating around alot lately. more-so than usual. they really bug me. and those riddle things too. its just so annoying seeing those things over and over and over again.

Who in the world pays attention to those anyways, I just have myspace to keep in contact with a select few.

Other then that its all pointless.

ArrizX said:
Who in the world pays attention to those anyways, I just have myspace to keep in contact with a select few.

same here. i only add "real friends" or at least ppl that i might talk to. no random adding. and all that bs.

ArrizX said:

Myspace is great for other things

-Making friends in different citys so you can hang out with people if you go to a different city
-Getting connections within a certain field
-Dating and relationships :p

Back
Top Bottom