My summer trip (log)

Half Evil

Golden Master
What im going to do is update this with events, if anyone cares to know.

Anyways, to sum it up, im leaving Thursday a 8am. And im driving from the middle of Washington to the bottom of Oregon. Im not sure if I can drive in Cali or not, because I only have my permit.

From there, we are going to go to a wedding (myself and family) and then onto a family reunion. Were going to hang there, and (might) go to a private island used to train Navy Seals. (my cousin has the hook-ups!)(Hes the demo expert, and trains Navy Seals).

And then my brother is flying down to Las Vegas, and were driving over there (got a radar detector for those long straight aways ;) ). Then we will drive home.

Going to be gone for 2/3 weeks. Which means slim to no time on here.

im going to cali on thursday at 3pm. staying with my grandparents and visit my dying grandfather..

my parents arranged it so that my younger sister and i are going to an amusement park alone for a day...

after i get back i resume my work 6 days a week schedule and hang out at night.

nah its good. he's been "almost dying" for like 10 years now.. i dunno. maybe he shouldnt have started smoking when he was 12 and become an alcoholic. [sigh]

heh. this has turned into another luckyduck and arrizx show.. we simply MUST quit meeting like this ;]

I'll be working, training, and studying (been a bit slack in this department lately, lol).
It's winter here, and freezing. Was -2 this morning and it's only about 15 at the moment... brrr.

And yeah, otherwise I'll just be having a good time on the weekends at footy and parties and stuff.

Lol.

PS: Sorry to here about your Grandpa luckyduck, I've been through that situation myself... twice.

Back
Top Bottom