The Member photos

Re: The all new Member photos...<merged>

what about this one :D
haha dont hate my arrizx
14qr1.jpg

w00t! yay for gamer boys ;]

i think ive seen you somewhere b4 nate.. been by florida lately?

and arrizx i have seen the yellow-ish pic b4. i remember liking the earring.

There is a strong possibility that if I am to take a picture of myself that the camera lenses will shatter afterwards, then upon uploading the picture and posting it, my monitor was shatter, cutting me and nearly killing me from the blood loss. Then, as you all view my picture, all you CRT owners will suffer the same fate as I would, whereas you LCD punks will just throw a bunch of swear words as all the pixels on your screen go dead or red.

yeah i remember you saying that now..

everyone--kay so what are your views on tattoos for girls? [im thinking about getting a small one]

luckyduck said:
and this is at workkk [i work at quizno's..yes that is a plunger--a STUPID boy clogged the boy's room]:

Picture029.jpg
You should track him down and beat him to death with the plunger.

---HEADLINES---
SIXTEEN YEAR OLD BEATEN TO DEATH BY PLUNGER; Suspect comments: "He made me throw up three times in two minutes!"

luckyduck said:
yeah i remember you saying that now..

everyone--kay so what are your views on tattoos for girls? [im thinking about getting a small one]

Personally, I could care less for them. However I don't have anything against them having tatoos.. so long as they aren't littered with them, and they aren't of some really stupid crap.

If you do get one.. you should probably get a temp.. try it out a little bit before going perm.

okay i have it narrowed down to a star behind my ear or on my hip line but closer to my pelvis..orrrr kirby :]]] i love that pink little guy

Back
Top Bottom