Ive buckled...

Lol your going to get stoned to death. Although, why not street legalize your motocross bike. Thats legal in the us at least.

kay... so uhh mopeds? ew. crotchrocket all the way :]] an added bonus is that guys who can drive [and handle] motorcycles [again crotchrockets] are HOTT!

although... i am a sucker for a really nice car :]

seriously.. cars all the way.. mmm corvette ['76 stingray to be exact--fire engine red if at all possible]

hahah nasha get a motorcycle! my cousin just got one off his freind dirt cheap. I think you probaly get the same one for like 3000pounds. Suzuki GsxR600 but the nice one is the GsxR1000 and the fast one for goin straight is the GsxR1300 also known as the hayabusa! Mopeds seem weird. Mopeds sound like annoying humming sounds flying down the street even though there at like 20 miles per hour.

MarxSoccer said:
WOWW!!!!

That is EXACTLY like what I have, we own a business that sells Vento scooters and motorcycles and such.. We have the Phantom GT5:

phgt5.JPG

id take this one lol

ArrizX said:
Lol your going to get stoned to death. Although, why not street legalize your motocross bike. Thats legal in the us at least.

Yeahh is hard on the engine though puting that many miles.(I never drove my wr 450 on the road (just crossed during the trails)) Im sorry but i would laugh if he threw a rod.

The Amish Kid said:
How much does your drivers training cost over there? Right now I'm taking it and it cost like $300 US. Actually I wouldn't mind getting a moped. Here you can drive them before you can a car so I wouldn't mind it.
In England, lessons are expensive, I not sure about two wheels, but a single car driving lesson costs between £40 & £60, & it take up to 10 lessons & more to pass, three significant errors in a driving test, such as giving way, use of a roundabout, & it's automatic failure, plus you have to do a written test, and, as from now, you have to know how to service the car, & carry out minor repairs, it's got a LOT tougher here lately as accidents, some fatal have increased a lot, involving young drivers between 18 & 20, how d'ya like them apples?

Back
Top Bottom