Someone Chokes me out of no where

ArrizX said:
Attempted assualt. And remember, you can sue for anything these days ;)

Even sue the school, and they hvae alot of money.

Might want to threaten to do that, and they will compromise by saying they will expell the kid and fire the teacher. Then everyone wins, just like alvino said.

Attempted assault?

I think that it was indeed assualt.

But yeah, X, I'd get your olds to report the teacher to the higher authorities. And if that doesn't work, take some self defense classes or something.

...that's insane! are you alright? you should look into doing something about that...seriously. did you tell anyone? ebsides us?

yea I told my parents.. I told my friends but one person I girl sayed that if it happen to her she wouldnt do it and she would just tell the person to stop choking people

Yeah, but do you think the person will stop if you just ask them to, doubt it... Trust me, I've been in similar situations.

you know a baseball bat to the knees is all you need. hide behind his house and wait for his mom to tell him to take out the garbage. run up behind him and blow both his knees out, make sure its a wooden bat too. they hurt like a bitch.

:)

but all seriousness, i would kick the sh!t out of this kid or make his life a living hell at least.

like rotten milk at his locker/him.

smells bad, cant get rid of the smell, and it turns into yogurt so its all sticky and gooey.

I know the feeling X800, some kids do not know when to stop when they do engage in these acts, and at times can put people out.

But I can assure you, If I encountered that kid.

He would of only done it once, and it would have been his last. I would of put him to sleep with two broken arms, and left him for dead.

Sad thing is, Schools these days have a policy of "ZERO TOLERANCE", which punishes not only the suspect, but the victim as well, Regardless of whether or not it was a pure act of self defense, The punishment may not be as severe, but none the less, unjustified.

I would also heed the others advice here as well, and follow through with a report and punishment for that kid.

Back
Top Bottom