Someone Chokes me out of no where

X1337

Fully Optimized
Ok i was in math class, and some random kid comes and and Chokes me and than some one else.. Im like wtf? I almost died and I dont even know this guy. I saw him later and he told he was bord. Im like wtf!! :rolleyes:

Yeah some people are just idiots, and one day he will take it to far, and either get himself killed, or will kill someone else. If I were you, next time he does something, just get up and knock him out..( that is if you can, not saying your weak, but by size, if you know you cant get him, if not, then I really dont know what you should do)

m 230P. but he had me in a tight hard choke. Like hes arm on my neck and hes other arm pushing hes arm to choke me hardest..I Chould of almosted died becuase I chouldnt beath. and I chould of got my head broken

Lol, id lay him out. I mean right there and then. I dont take any crap. From friends, sure. But some random dude doing it because he was bored... Oh hell no. Besides, you had the right to protect yourself then.

yea, The stupid thing was the teach, just saw him do it and after 6 seconds later he told him to stop... like 6 seconds? the teacher was look at me almost :rolleyes:

Dude, I would tell my parents and have them report the teacher so they can fire his ass. Don't just go yourself, or they never take you seriously. It's always best to report things with your parents because they take them seriously. It's always like that. Also, make sure you compile witnesses if you are to do so, then if the administration asks for proof or witnesses you can show it to them. Also, you could possibly get that kid's ass expelled from your school too for that behavior. Technically you could have him arrested for assault and sue him for endangering your life.

Attempted assualt. And remember, you can sue for anything these days ;)

Even sue the school, and they hvae alot of money.

Might want to threaten to do that, and they will compromise by saying they will expell the kid and fire the teacher. Then everyone wins, just like alvino said.

Back
Top Bottom