Objectdock..plus!

joxley1990

Golden Master
Rocks, just 'got' a copy, it's so good. You can have docks anywhere, and as many as you want, and there are so many extra features.

You guys should really get a copy, let me know VIA PM or AIM or something if you want the file. Trust me, it's amazing.

dude! send the file my way! you got my email cause your on my msn! - but im not on my msn... meh ill talk to you later so i can procure my copy haha

Ive been playing round with it again..there are so many things that you can do, it's hard to make a perfect combination..

Natalya said:
dude! send the file my way! you got my email cause your on my msn! - but im not on my msn... meh ill talk to you later so i can procure my copy haha

Of course..the file will reach you by tomorrow..bed time for me now!

James

Yep, ill upload it by tomorrow, and i'll post the link. Check back here tomorrow - about 5-6 hours, before now, tomorrow. If you get me..

It'll be fine. It's just a link, we'll see anyway. Besides, im just giving you a link to a piece of software you want..

Ta-ta for now.

joxley1990 said:
It'll be fine. It's just a link, we'll see anyway. Besides, im just giving you a link to a piece of software you want..

Ta-ta for now.
I'd do it through email anyway because you might get banned for posting it on CF, its against the rules... :(

Back
Top Bottom