Ghosts, do they exist?

i love all this supernatural stuff... i think its really interesting. i believe in them. havent seen any myself though...... been freaked out a few times though by random things

dude1234 said:
i love all this supernatural stuff... i think its really interesting. i believe in them. havent seen any myself though...... been freaked out a few times though by random things
Yeah, it is pretty interesting... they do freak you out sometimes, especially that one I heard about the lighthouse keeper for the lighthouse in my town... :eek:

i just sometimes hear noises and stuff that cant be explained and that freaks me out

Yeah, there's supposed to be ghost behind my house on the hill... and I hear weird noises when I'm home alone, lol... makes me shiver a bit, but I know *erm...think* there's nothing really there. There's lot of rabbits and stuff running around where I live anyway so that probably explains it.

I got a story. It was like 2 in the moring and i was over my friends house sleeping and I woke up because I heard BOOM CRASH and lots of noise. I look up and hes dresser was to its side and the room was a mess. i turned the light on and nothing was there just him on his bed passed out and me on the floor i looked to find someone there was nothing. I like shit my pants. Also had a time where i was in the bath room at his house and a huge flash went across the room. I was 15 when it happend around when we started our band. 27 now and I still can't figure it out.

I definetely believe in ghosts, not only have i witnessed it I believe there is some scientific evidence that it is possible for them to exist for example, "Matter cannot be created, nor destroyed" therefore, even after you die there is still a part of you that can't die. When I was about 8 my grandma died but I didn't really understand it, mom didn't really say anything to me about it. one night I was lying asleep in my bed when I suddenly awoke around 3am-4am and the room got freezing. I could see me breath like you can in the movies and such. then my grandma walked into my room surrounded by light. me being an idiot little kid just started talking to her like it was a normal thing for my grandma to stop by at 3am I spoke to her for i think 30 minutes or so and then she told me to tell my mom that she loves her and she dissapeared. Still i had know idea of my grandmothers death at this time. The next morning, I told my mom about what had happened, she got all wide eyed and told me that my grandma had died about 3 days ago. since then i've always believed in ghosts and even seen a couple of others. idk maybe ghosts are attracted to me?

Back
Top Bottom