Life...

Haha, YAY! Instant messenging for everyone! :p ROFL...

Yeah, build your own. If you encounter any problems or need some assistance in building or ideas, don't hesitate to ask any of us. We joined this forum for a reason. ;)

Dev0115 said:
You forgot to mention me, not a lot of people know im 13..
Strange, when the forum "How old are you" was active, I thought yours came up as 16, am I mistaken? :confused:

It is possible to get started without a degree, experience is a problem for most people but once you get your first job and have that to put on your cv you will be well away

Its wayy cheaper to build your own unless your getting your friend to do it for you and pay him 20 bucks i can see that but you wanna learn so fuck your friend and hang out here. :D lmfao

Dev0115 said:
You forgot to mention me, not a lot of people know im 13..

Your what?

Lol you lie............................ Right?

Anyways, that was one hell-of-uh message I sent you, Bama :p

BamaFan2989 said:
Hey guys. I have to admit I am 17 years old, and I am younger than probably a lot of you. I thought I would say that to eliminate any confusion in the future lol ^^;;

I was wanting to know if, and how many, people here work with computers day to day. And I mean like as a career or profession.

I ask this cause at 17, and being a senior in high school with about a 3.2 GPA (and I haven't taken the ACT yet, but I do play on the first 3 months of my senior year) and I don't know what I want to do. I know I can't pay for my college because... well simply... we aren't the richest people around here. But I wanted to know how easy it is to get a job/career with computers without a college degree. I know a good bit about computers, but I try to read a lot on here to get better and better. I want to get certified too. One of my best friends is MCSE and maybe A+ or C++ or something... I don't know them all, but he is certified in many ways.

But... Yeah I am just a teen with a profession problem and I was just wondering ^^;;

Thanks

Hey man,

Welcome to the forums.

I'm sure you'll be able to gain your certifications and get a job soon enough if you work hard at it. Good things come to those who wait, just be patient.

I'm 20 and haven't even built a computer myself yet, haven't needed to... doesn't bother me, I'll build one when I need to.

PS: If you need any help with anything add me to msn or pm me.

Back
Top Bottom