My Official Thread

BamaFan29891

In Runtime
Ok, I know this may be gay to some of you, lol. But this is my official thread, where you can find all my questions that you guys are so lucky to get to answer, about me building my computer.

Here is one I have right now.

Video Cards: PCI Express x16 or AGP 4x/8x?

Thanks. Any future questions will be posted here, so if you are interested in helping, just check it from time to time :p

pcie. definately. the cards are cheaper and the slot will last longer. agp is starting to die off already.

Easily PCI-E, its double the bandwidth, so yeah its way better then agp. Even though pci-e is newer then agp, its still cheaper, as many companies, dont make agp anymore. Def go with pci-e, and no its not a stupid idea for having your thread, its actualy good, that way you dont clutter the forum with different thread...

Nice case, terrible graphics card. Don't get LE versions of cards especially, and the 7300 is pretty pathetic.

Ok, if anyone sees a good motherboard and video card that are compatible let me know. I think I want that case, seems like a good price, etc.

How much can you spend for a mobo and video card, also to get a mobo, ill need to know what cpu you want to get...AMD, Intel, Amd x2, Intel Dueo ect ect..

umm I would say maybe 150 to 200 dollars... I think my total budget may be around 500-600 dollars. Also, I don't know what cpu I need. I think AMD is best for gaming, right? If so, then AMD.

sorry for 2x post, but it's my thread :p lol, here is a run down on my computer i want to build.

a gaming computer with 1GB RAM, I want the Video Card to have like at least 256 on board because I think that is good. About a 100-300GB HDD, if the 300 ones arent too expensive, but I can settle for less. I want to use that Case posted about, because it's cheap and looks good if you ask me. I may be wrong though. I want a decent average, like you know I would need sound card. I would like a DVD burning + CD burning drive.

If any other questions about what i would like just post. I don't want to spend but about 600 dollars though total on the Computer. I need to find a Monitor and Keyboard/Mouse later, but that cost isnt included in the 600

Back
Top Bottom