World Cup!!

this may sound like a slightly biggoted question, (and I have the same arguments each and every 2 years)... (World Cup and Euro mathes)

but are there actually any teams in the world cup that don't have at least one player who plays and trains at an British club side?

I mean when england was playing paraguay there were people on paraguays side that play and train along side people on the english team.
czechs were playing last night with players from southampton club side.
lots of Brazillian players (perhaps ranked most favriot to win) play on London teams...

Just for the record, I also think that whils David Beckham is being pauyrolled by a Spanish side that he shouldn't be playing on the english team either, or at least he certainly shouldn't be the captain. I realise he had tallent before he went there, but...

As any player continues to develop tallent in another country, then it's not a true refelction of their country to say they've won anything when their players are getting training and skills from another place.

Yes France is playing, and they own.. :)

They are my 2nd favorite to the very bad USA, lol. USA played horrible against the Czeck.

The game is absolutely terrible, my god there is no atmosphere, the game is boring as hell......France is going nowhere this year.....

GlasseyeUK said:
The game is absolutely terrible, my god there is no atmosphere, the game is boring as hell......France is going nowhere this year.....
Whats the score who against are they playing?

That was mid game that I posted that, lol. Actually they played each other 2 times in the qualifiers and tied both times, so it didn't surprise me. USA losing is what made me mad. I hope they can come from behind and advance. If USA doesn't win, I like France, and if France doesn't, then I like Brazil :)

Even though Brazil will win it anyway...

NeXuS said:
France is playing right now i think :p
I'm watching Brazil v Croatia at 20.25 GMT, right now, 25 minutes into the first half, today, June 13th, I've no idea when France is playing.

brazil v croatia..... just finished.... well wasnt a bad match but brazil played crap. atleast they won 1-0

Back
Top Bottom