Oh The Horror!!!!!

boardordi3

Fully Optimized
adware attack!! omg!!
yeah so i ran adaware, and its not helpin, so i think im gonna cleanup by reformatting... im on my laptop now, but im just tryin to get my important stuff off my computer (games etc.) anyone got any ideas how i could slow it down enuff to transfer stuff across my lan, or would that be dangerous for my laptop?

boardordi3 said:
adware attack!! omg!!
yeah so i ran adaware, and its not helpin, so i think im gonna cleanup by reformatting... im on my laptop now, but im just tryin to get my important stuff off my computer (games etc.) anyone got any ideas how i could slow it down enuff to transfer stuff across my lan, or would that be dangerous for my laptop?
I have Adaware 6.0 [d/load] that dealls with them, I also have an ad blocker in my Google bar, it's registering 1003 blocked at the moment, haven't you anything like these?, they work well together, instal them now.
read.gif

Why reformat?
Just get and update
Spybot Search and Destroy
Lavasoft Ad-aware

Because im thinking that if you have ad-aware bad enough to reformat it might go on your cd's when you copy stuff

well, i downloaded spybot serach and destroy, and it has blacklisted.... 1174 processes, and its still goin, im just doiin a fully system scan right now, so hopefully it will be fixed shortly

Brookfield said:
I have Adaware 6.0 [d/load] that dealls with them, I also have an ad blocker in my Google bar, it's registering 1003 blocked at the moment, haven't you anything like these?, they work well together, instal them now.
read.gif

I dont get it whats ad blocker? and how is it in your google toolba? :confused:

in IE, i know theres a popupblocker in the google toolbar, but theres also ones that disable the flash or banners on pages

Back
Top Bottom