Life...

Well there are student loans, and you can even appeal to the state, and if needed they will provide you with everything. I forget how to do that though.

BamaFan2989 said:
Ok Arriz, lol. But if I have any questions I am asking you. :]
Welcome to CF, the best computer site on line, I'm the 75 year old that John blabbed about, only kidding John!, as you can see, I'm a moderator, but you can always PM me if you want help finding your way round this site, [the Gallery is well worth a look] or anything else at all, my door is always open!
sunglasses2.gif

Nice to meet you, I'm Paradox, If you got any questions You can pretty much ask any of our regulars here, Myself included. Don't let the rumors scare ya, I aint a bad guy haha :p

Feel Free To Drop me a PM, or an IM or somethin

Nice to meet you mate, I'm one of the few Aussies on the forum. I'm here for the same reason as you ;)

Yea same here, almost all mods besides one prob have a lot of knowledge in building PCs. I myself have done my fair share of work on them. Add us to your AIM, and MSN and stuff if you want too.

BamaFan2989 said:
Hey guys. I have to admit I am 17 years old, and I am younger than probably a lot of you. I thought I would say that to eliminate any confusion in the future lol ^^;;

I was wanting to know if, and how many, people here work with computers day to day. And I mean like as a career or profession.

I ask this cause at 17, and being a senior in high school with about a 3.2 GPA (and I haven't taken the ACT yet, but I do play on the first 3 months of my senior year) and I don't know what I want to do. I know I can't pay for my college because... well simply... we aren't the richest people around here. But I wanted to know how easy it is to get a job/career with computers without a college degree. I know a good bit about computers, but I try to read a lot on here to get better and better. I want to get certified too. One of my best friends is MCSE and maybe A+ or C++ or something... I don't know them all, but he is certified in many ways.

But... Yeah I am just a teen with a profession problem and I was just wondering ^^;;

Thanks
age wise your probally middle of the road, im 14. but yeah MCSE is kinda hard, but once you get it you are 1337.

john123 said:
actually, you would be surprised how many younger people that you there is here, with the exception of a few (brookfield, who is 75, and a few other ppl), and most people here are between 13 and 20, me being 13. :)

Are you seriously 13? (I am not taking the piss.... i am 13) lol.

Ok thanks guys. I added you all to my AIM buddy list, lol. Thanks for everything, and I am probably going to try to build my own, and I will ask when I get ready to do that :)

Back
Top Bottom